THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF EMAS IS TO DELIVER ICT EVENTS PEOPLE WHO CAN ACT ON IT BY THE FASTEST CANAL, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT ISSUES SUCH AS SECURITY, CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRACEABILITY.
The core functionality of eMas is managing the resolution of events and this includes:
- The assignment of events to an area of knowledge is done automatically, based on the categorization of the event.
- Notification of the assignment is done by e-mail, SMS, mail or any other communication channel.
- response times and resolution are controlled and automatic notifications are made as they approach the maximum limits established.
- For a single console events monitored all processes are managed.
- A BD solution that allows technicians to solve complex problems evenly and maintain knowledge in the organization, available to all
- eMas implements a BD of monitored assets that meet the standard ITIL CMDB
Control of service quality levels established:
- The system is traceable and auditable, so it is easy to use in supporting management systems.
Any incident, registration or application is available at any time, what unifies treatment and simplifies management and maintenance, increasing efficiency.
Any change on an event is automatically recorded ensuring full traceability of actions.
Quality of Service Agreements
Depending on the project to which the event is assigned a Quality of Service Agreement is defined. This allows you to monitor the quality of service areas or specific projects, preventing contractual penalties.
The use of working notes by different users that manage the same effect can facilitate communication between areas, services or work shifts.
eMas integrates with virtually any agent or monitoring system, allowing real-time monitoring of the organization’s ICT infrastructure centrally.
eMas module incorporates a complete integrated asset management (CMDB) that allows any asset inventory and establish ties of relationship between them.
Any event can be assigned either to an area as a particular person, so that is reflected at all times who is responsible for managing it.
The tool has a management system that simplifies online authorizations red tape and avoid unnecessary delays.
The database allows a responsible solutions validate the introduced solution and search using different criteria.
Each user has access only to events that your access privileges allow, according to a need-to-know philosophy.
The existence of traffic light codes and algorithmic calculation of priorities allow the rapid identification of problems more importance or criticality.
You can define an unlimited number of “type events” allowing concrete documented procedures established in a flow of steps, making it easier to follow the event and prevents the inadvertent omission of key actions.
Scheduled Tasks module allows the automatic generation of events according to the parameters specified in its definition.
For each “type event,” you can define specific fields that the user must complete the create or during follow-up.
eMas has an interface called emasWeb that allows not only the introduction of incidents and requests by the end user, but it can refer to the state in which they are located.
emas integrates a complete set of communication via instant messaging, SMS and e-mail, in order to keep the technicians, managers and end-users informed SLA maturity and critical incidents.
“The main objective of EMAS is to deliver ICT events people that can act on it by the fastest channel.”