Advanced platform for Supply chain real Time RISK management.
The objective of AST*RISK is to improve supply chain security by means of research towards a platform for monitoring and management of risks in real time, that will include:
- a parameterisable real time risk analysis system, which will be applicable to any supply chain.
- an event monitoring and correlation platform, based on Complex Event Processing (CEP) techniques
- a configurable dashboard that will provide key indicators (KPIs & KRIs) for real time monitoring of the state of the supply chain and decision support..
- a simulator for possible scenario analysis. The scenarios will allow decision taking for the deployment of countermeasures in the event of the materialisation of threats and firing of risk values.
Project funded by Centre for Industrial Technological Development,CDTI (Project No. IDI-20110993)
- What is AST*RISK?
- Why is this technology important?
- In what applications can AST*RISK help me?
Project funded by:
Project in cooperation with: