ADVANCED PLATFORM FOR REAL-TIME RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
- What is AST*RISK?
- Why is this technology important?
- In which applications can AST*RISK help me?
The objective of AST*RISK is to improve security in the supply chain through research to obtain an advanced real-time risk management and monitoring platform that will incorporate:
- A Real-time Risk Analysis system that can be parameterized, applicable to any supply chain.
- A monitoring and event correlation platform based on Complex Event Correlation techniques.
- A configurable control panel that will allow to have a series of key indicators to quickly and easily know the general state of the chain in real time, providing information needed to support decision making.
- A simulator for case studies from which possible scenarios of evolution will be obtained. These will allow the decision making for the implementation of countermeasures in case of the materialization of threats and the consequent firing of the risk values.
Project financed by the Center for Industrial Technological Development (Project number: IDI-20110993)