CYBERSECURITY ENGINEERApply now
Would you like to work in a leading cybersecurity company?
Join the S2 Grupo Cyberdefense team, the leading Cybersecurity company in Spain, and participate in national and international projects for public and private clients.
At S2 Grupo we develop some of the most advanced tools in the country for threat detection and cybersecurity incident management, supported by intense and sustained R+D+i activity.
It is part of a national benchmark company in the field of Cybersecurity and Cyberintelligence and that has developed, together with the CCN-CERT, important national cyberdefense tools, such as GLORIA or CARMEN, contributing significantly to the development of technologies that allow the Public Administration to and Strategic companies a better defense against APT.
We are looking for Security Analysts to join our Blue Team with the possibility of working remotely.
The main functions (depending on the candidate's profile) to be carried out would be:
- Detection and management of security incidents
- Threat Intelligence (monitoring APT actors, malware analysis, Threat Hunting, etc.)
- Management of different tools: SIEM, NIDS, HIDS, AV...
- Performing forensic analysis and log review
- Technical team coordination
- Preparation of technical reports
We value the following additional certifications/knowledge:
- Work done in a CERT/SOC/CSIRT or Intel Threat group
- Certifications or specialized courses in security
- Experience in Big Data, machine learning, data mining, event correlation.
- Passion for Threat Hunting, geopolitics/geostrategy and monitoring of new threats.
If you have experience in the area and are interested in the position, we encourage you to apply even if you consider that your knowledge of any of the subjects is not enough, since our corporate training plan is directed and designed to complement and enhance the capabilities of our team.
In addition, S2 Grupo offers you important social benefits such as private health insurance, flexible remuneration, an indefinite contract, and extensive possibilities for professional development and internal mobility in a people-oriented work environment that offers you the possibility of having a real reconciliation with life. staff.
Take another step in your professional career and join the S2 Grupo Team.
- Work carried out in a certified CERT.
- Specialized certifications in managed security (CHFI, GPEH...)
- CISSP Certification
- Specialized knowledge in CND, defensive security: intrusion detection (HIDS/NIDS), advanced persistent threats, surveillance and monitoring of systems and networks, forensic analysis, incident management
- Security analysis: event correlation, mining