ONTOLOGY-BASED SERVICES PLATFORM FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF R&D+I AID PROGRAMS
- What is One4All?
- Why is this technology important?
- In which applications can One4All help me?
The objective of One4all is to research in the areas of ontologies and knowledge management for its application in an intelligent, extensible and interoperable web platform for the management of R&D+i aid programs.
The platform, which will be based on a service-oriented architecture (SOA) in order to reuse existing services and easily incorporate services in the future, will have the following features:
- guarantee to its users the access to the necessary knowledge at any given time to be able to carry out its activities efficiently.
- the abilility to learn from the actions of its users, feedback their decisions in their own knowledge.
- base. ease of representing and processing information semantics, through an ontological layer that will model relations and activities.
Security and Privacy of Data, Accessibility and Usability will be particularly important.
Project co-financed by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade, within the National Plan for Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation 2008-2011 (Project Reference: TSI-020302-2011-15) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) . Subprogramme AVANZA Competitiveness R&D+i.