In S2 Grupo we are specialized in providing technological operating services, managed security and system design of real-time monitoring of business processes of organizations.
Analysis tasks, operation, support and management of ICT platforms of our customers are performed from our Service Center Argópolis®, configured according to the highest standards of quality and security technology.
With over 15 years of experience in the operation and security of technological platforms of all kinds of public and private organizations, S2 Grupo, through a highly specialized team of professionals, offers services that are 100 % customer-oriented. This translates to an embodiment of labor based on three fundamental pillars: the specific requirements defined by the client, the management model of its center and service catalog. Thus, the best service that meets your specific needs at that particular time is defined.
Secure technology operating services
- Argópolis®, service center 24×7, based in Madrid and Valencia
- Powerful platform for infrastructure monitoring and service management
- Team of specialists in IT management, exploitation, security and user support.
- Procedural management model verified by independent entities in quality, security and service management.
- Customer and service orientation.
- More than 15 years of experience in providing operation and security services in ICT environment.
In S2 Grupo we provide our services following a management model supported by renowned international standards that guarantee the quality of the processes and the work organization. This excellence in the execution system offers the possibility for it to be moved and easily incorporated into the corporate framework of our customers.
The management model of S2 Grupo is developed based on ITIL best practices and is based on the ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, covering the necessary technical features for the service and establish maximum levels of care that complement each other to ensure their effectiveness.
This approach, based on integrated processes and PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) allow S2 Grupo to align different rules of management systems in a single management system, completing it with the guidelines of each sector and enriching it with their own experience.
The integration and coordinated implementation of a management system of this type provides comprehensive control and allows you to quickly identify opportunities for continuous improvement in all phases of the service, from strategy to design, transition and operation.
Tools: emas® suite
In S2 Grupo we have created emas®, a suite of proprietary tools developed in order to give support to the management model that we implement and ensure success in the administration of the IT services of our customers.
EMAS® is integrated into our call centre Argopolis® and allows us to define a model of IT Government in real time, aimed at managing the relationship with users, establish relationship and service control based on their catalog of services and work on the maturity of the management model through its orientation to continuous improvement.
Emas® is a collaborative tool that integrates perfectly and in a simple way into the IT department of organizations to maximize their effectiveness.
It consists of a set of modules (hera, eMas®, triton® and argos®) that provide a wide coverage to the functions and processes involved in providing the service in accordance with the best practices of ITIL (CTI integration, Service Desk function, customer service monitoring processes, hardware and software monitoring, communications network monitoring, logical security surveillance, real-time monitoring of service quality, integration with physical sensors for monitoring physical security, asset management, capacity management, change management, etc.).
- hera®. Active control panel > measures
- eMas®. Only console for management of events and alarms > organizes
- triton®. Complex correlation engine > optimizes
- argos®. Agents or monitoring sensors > observes
How does Emas® work? 3 steps…
- Argos® is deployed in the customer’s infrastructure, with all the agents and sensors needed to monitor the operation of the same.
- The information generated is sent to Argopolis®, where it is collected by triton® that carries out the timely correlation for those significant events that must be managed.
- The technical and the management team, both the customer’s and Argopolis’®, have individualized information of the status of each of the events, through emas®, and aggregate and statistical information on the status of the service through the control panels of hera®.
With over 15 years of experience in the field of ICT exploitation and managed security services, one of the axes of the Argópolis® service center is its technical and management team set up by experts in the most widespread technologies on the market today.
This team serves the needs of our customers through remote control and supervision or from their own offices, when they require it. This translates into increased value for organizations that go from having a small ICT equipment located in its center to a “pool of specialists”.
At S2 Grupo we are independent of any security or technological product on the market with the aim of ensuring our main value: offer our customers the best service of exploitation and managed security tailored to the real needs of the organization.
The S2 Grupo technical team is composed of more than 100 professionals, consultants and technical experts, with solid experience in all major IT platforms backed up with various certifications showing its high level of expertise and knowledge in different subjects, both technical and management (ITIL, PMP, PRINCE2, CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001 Certified Lead Auditor, ISO 22301 Certified Lead Auditor, CISM, OSSTMM, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, ORACLE OCA, VMWARE Certified Professional, IBM Certified Professional, Red Hat RHCSA…).
Their function is to monitor the correct operation of the infrastructure of the service from all its aspects, with particular attention to the security issues of their own platform, as well as to the information contained.
Together with the technical team, we have a management team that oversees and carefully controls that the organization of the work is performed according to the S2 Grupo management model. It is formed by professionals with wide experience and qualifications that have, among others, certifications in management of projects (PMP and Prince2) and in management of services of IT (ITIL Expert).
Infrastructure: Argópolis® service center
In S2 Grupo we offer our services of IT exploitation and managed security in real time from our Argopolis® service center. It is a continuously operating center, with the necessary infrastructure so that the services we offer through the service desk are always available, with 24×7 coverage and has mixed staff distribution models (at our facilities and at the customer’s).
- Customer-oriented service and compliance based on international standards
- Argópolis® has an integrated management system which has been certified with ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and UNE 166002 (R&D+i Management System), among others.
- Integration suite of product emas®
- The suite of emas® products is the management and control platform of the Argópolis® service center. Through this tool the compliance of the service quality parameters is monitored and its operation in accordance with the S2 Grupo management model. In addition, it allows us to manage all incidents, organize the knowledge associated to the service, report alerts to the team on call, etc.
- Own design and secure development
- From S2 Grupo we have directly created the Argópolis® design using all our knowledge and experience in the areas of operational and security technology to ensure the most demanding service to our customers.
- Data Processing Center
- Argópolis® has a Data Processing Center (DPC) where the technological infrastructure that supports the service platform (voice systems, communications, systems and applications) is housed. This has technologically powerful management and monitoring systems both physical and logical guaranteeing the security of the center and its contents, beyond the standard in similar services.
- Service Desk
- Argópolis® has a soundproof Service Desk room ready to provide call center services and remote technical support in the best conditions.
- In Argópolis® all the desk tops of our team of experts are equipped with the necessary equipment to provide the service with the highest levels of quality, in addition to multiple screens, both personal and shared in the room, in order to make available all the information necessary for the provision of excellent service.
Methodology – Service Desk
According to the effectiveness and quality standards established in the S2 Grupo management model, we have defined 4 levels of service:
It is the most basic and allows systems to develop certain tasks automatically. Like, for example, directly transfering a call from a VIP user to the mobile of the person responsible for the service or the service desk.
It is a level of procedural performance made up by the service desk itself. It assumes the tasks of basic operation of the infrastructure, running monitoring and control tasks, and resolving incidents and service requests based on established rules.
At this level specialists in each of the technology areas involved in our customer service participate. They are experts in their areas of expertise that solve complex issues and undertake the research and development of new or unknown solutions to problems.
Consists of a team of specialists, internal and external, with specific knowledge of certain technologies to solve specific or extraordinary situations.