Cyber Threat Intelligence Report – Trends 1T 2023
23 May 2023
S2 Grupo's cyber intelligence team, Lab52, has generated new intelligence from the collection and analysis of information obtained from internal and external sources throughout the first quarter of 2023.
In it you can access to:
- Major geopolitical events of the quarter
- Trends extracted from Lab52 database indicators.
- Analysis of cyberespionage campaigns and their technological innovations
- Analyses of cybercrime - ransomware, malware and the deep web
- Statistics and analysis of critical vulnerabilities
Intelligence is essential to anticipate and prevent cyber threats. Don't let your organization be affected and rely on us to help you access the first Cyber Threat Intelligence Report of 2023!
Discover moreDownload now