In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce we, inform you that the company S2 GRUPO DE INNOVACIÓN EN PROCESOS ORGANIZATIVOS, S.L.U. with N.I.F. number. B96863444 and registered office at Calle Ramiro de Maeztu, 7 Bajo, 46022 of Valencia, is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 6338, Book 3643, Sheet 91, Section 8, Page V-65794, entry 1. You can contact us at the addresses indicated in the “contact” section or by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
© S2 GRUPO, S.L.U. 2018. Total or partial reproduction is prohibited.
POLICIES OF USE OF THE S2 GRUPO WEBSITE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The terms and conditions set forth below regulate the access and use of the website www.s2grupo.es (hereinafter, the website), the website of S2 GRUPO DE INNOVACIÓN EN PROCESOS ORGANIZATIVOS, S.L.U. (hereinafter S2 GRUPO), whose registered office is at Calle Ramiro de Maeztu, nº 7 bajo, 46022, Valencia (Spain) Tel. 963110300, Fax 963106086 and with Tax Identification Number B-96863444, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, in volume 6338, Book 3643, Sheet 94, Page number V-65794, 6th inscription. The term “site or website” includes, but is not limited to , texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, etc. are understood -with a delimitative but not limitative character-. included therein, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible, currently known or to be invented in the future, regardless of whether they are susceptible or not of intellectual property according to the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law or any regulation that may succeed it in the future.
The access to the site implies that the visitor acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the adequate enjoyment of the services and contents that are in it and that S2 GRUPO makes available to the user free of charge, unless the particular conditions that regulate a certain service or content accessible through the website stipulate that the user must pay an economic amount for the use and enjoyment thereof.
The visitor is aware that the access and use of the services and contents of the site is under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The user status is acquired by accessing the website. The user will use the services and content exclusively for private purposes and/or by reason of his or her status as a client of S2 GRUPO, excluding any form of subsequent use of same for a profit or report of any direct or indirect benefit.
S2 GRUPO hereby informs users of the following general conditions of use, which are expressly and fully accepted by them for the mere fact of accessing the website and/or viewing the contents or using the services contained on the website.
If these general conditions are replaced by others in whole or in part, these new general conditions shall be deemed accepted in the same way as those set out above. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions on a regular basis to know the successive versions that are included here, although it is recommended that the user accesses them each time they intend to access or make use of the services and contents of the website.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions or, where applicable, the specific conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content intended for users of the website and that said entity determines, the user must refrain from accessing the website.
S2 GRUPO may establish Particular Conditions for the use of certain contents and services, which must be known and accepted by the user prior to their use in accordance with the terms set forth in said Particular Conditions.
The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, especially, the website, being aware that the Internet is not completely secure.
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
Through access to the site, the user can enjoy the use of various content and services that will be offered either by S2 GRUPO or, where appropriate, by third-party providers under the conditions determined for them. In general, the services and contents offered through the website will be available in Spanish, without prejudice to the possibility – subject to S2 GRUPO – of accessing them in the other official regional languages, as well as in another language spoken in the European Union.
S2 GRUPO may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the site, as well as the conditions of use thereof and access to the services provided, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions governing the use of a specific service and/or content intended for the customers of S2 GRUPO and/or users of the website.
The cost of telephone consumption or any other type of expense for connecting to the website will be borne exclusively by the user.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The user will be able to:
- Access free of charge and without prior authorization to the contents and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the specific technical conditions or the need for prior registration regarding services and specific contents intended for the customers of S2 GRUPO as determined in these general conditions or in the particular conditions of such services.
- Use the services and contents available for their own exclusive use, without prejudice to the provisions of the specific conditions governing the use of a certain service and/or content intended for the customers of S2 GRUPO.
- The user may download a single copy of the web page for viewing “off-line” for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Make a correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morals, good customs and public order.
Under no circumstances may the user:
- Access or use the services and contents of the site for illicit purposes, harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, access to them, to the detriment of S2 GRUPO, or third parties.
- Use the services, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, divulge advertising or information of their own or third parties’ without prior authorization of S2 GRUPO.
- Enter information on the website or use the existing services in order to attempt -directly or indirectly- against the rights – and especially the fundamental rights and public liberties – of other users of the website or of S2 GRUPO; that incite or promote the performance of criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading acts based on age, sex, religion or beliefs; or of a pornographic, obscene, violent nature or that violate the law, morals or good customs. For these purposes, information will be understood, to include, but not be limited to: texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, data, notes, etc.
- Include hyperlinks on their private or commercial web pages to this website that are not limited solely and exclusively to access to the home page of the website.
- Use the services and contents offered through the site in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and/or the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content, and to the detriment or impairment of the rights of other users.
- Take any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and content offered by S2 GRUPO or by third parties through the website.
- Use the website as a way to access the Internet for the commission of illicit actions or contrary to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer equipment or telecommunications that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and contents provided on the website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof; or unauthorized access to any content and/or services on the website.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of S2 GRUPO or its legitimate owners that may contain the contents hosted on the website, or the symbols that S2 GRUPO or the legitimate third-party owners of the rights incorporate to their creations object of intellectual or industrial property existing on this website.
- Include in websites of their responsibility or ownership “metatags” corresponding to trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by S2 GRUPO.
- Reproduce all or part of the website www.s2grupo.es in another website or web page. It will not be possible to frame the site www.s2grupo.es or the web pages accessible through it that hide or modify – delimitative but not limited to- content, advertising spaces and trademarks of S2 GRUPO or third parties, regardless of whether they involve acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- Create frames within a website of their responsibility or ownership that reproduce the home page and/or the pages accessible through it, corresponding to this website without the prior authorization of S2 GRUPO.
- Include in a website of their responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a visitor, user or client of their website, which includes trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of your property and through which the main website of www.s2grupo.es or any of the pages accessible through it is shown.
- Use the trademark, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
- Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action involving the modification or alteration of all or part of the content and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written authorization of S2 GRUPO, or of the third owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and subject to the provisions of these general conditions or, where appropriate, special conditions that regulate the use of a service and/or content existing on the website.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF S2 GRUPO
S2 GRUPO reserves the following rights:
- Modify the conditions of access to the page, technical or otherwise, unilaterally and without prior notice to users, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content intended for customers of S2 GRUPO and/or website users.
- Establish specific conditions and, where appropriate, the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and/or content.
- Limit, exclude or condition the access of users when all the guarantees of correct use of the site by them are not given in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.
- End the provision of a service or content supply, without right to compensation, when it is unlawful or contrary to the conditions established for them, without prejudice to the provisions of the specific conditions that regulate the use of a particular service and/or content intended for users of the website.
- Modify, delete or update all or part of the content or services offered through the site, without the need for prior notice, without prejudice to the provisions of the specific conditions that regulate the use of a particular service and/or content intended for users of the website.
- Undertake any legal or judicial action that may be convenient for the protection of the rights of S2 GRUPO as well as third parties that provide their services or contents through the site, whenever appropriate.
- Demand the compensation that could derive from the improper or illicit use of all or part of the services and content provided through the site.
S2 GRUPO’S EXEMPTION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
S2 GRUPO is exempt from any type of liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties of connection to the communications network through which this website is accessible, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website, as well as for the availability and continuity of the operation of the site or of the services and/or contents therein, when this is due to a cause beyond the scope of control of S2 GRUPO, whether directly or indirectly from it.
- S2 GRUPO assumes no responsibility for the services and contents, nor for the availability and conditions, technical or otherwise, of access to them, which are offered by third party service providers, especially with respect to the service providers of the information society. Service providers of the information are those natural or legal persons who provide the following services to the public: Transmission by a communication network of data provided by the recipient of the service, access services to that network, data storage or hosting services, provision of content or information, temporary copying of data requested by users, provision of links to content or search tools.
- S2 GRUPO, at no time, assumes responsibility for any damages or losses that may be caused by the information, contents, products and services -with a delimiting but not limited character- provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside of S2 GRUPO -including the service providers of the information society- through a website that can be accessed through a link on this site.
- The subsequent processing and use of personal data by third parties outside S2 GRUPO, as well as the relevance of the information requested by them.
- The quality and speed of access to the site and the technical conditions that the user must meet in order to access the site and its services and/or contents.
- S2 GRUPO will not be responsible for the delays or failures that may occur in the access and/or operation of the services and/or contents of the website, due to a case of Force Majeure. “Force majeure” shall mean all those causes that could not have been foreseen, or though foreseen were unavoidable, and which result in the breach of any of its obligations. These include, but are not limited to, strikes, both of their own workers and of other workers, insurrections or riots, as well as regulations dictated by any civil or military authority, natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, wars, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure.
The user of the site will be personally liable for damages of any kind caused to S2 GRUPO, directly or indirectly, for the breach of any of the obligations derived from these general conditions or other rules governing the use of the site.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user is aware that the contents and services offered through the site -including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all the comments, exhibitions and html code of the same, without this enumeration being limited – are protected by intellectual property laws. The copyright and economic exploitation of this site corresponds to S2 GRUPO.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear on the website are the property of S2 GRUPO, and are protected by the current industrial property laws.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents through the site will not imply in any case the assignment, resignation or transmission, total or partial, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part by any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any information retrieval and storage system) through any support currently known or hereafter invented, without the consent of S2 GRUPO. The use, in any form, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorization from S2 GRUPO and the acceptance of the corresponding license, where applicable, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognized and granted to the user in these general conditions or as determined in the particular conditions that S2 GRUPO may establish to regulate the use of a certain service and/or content offered through the website.
Under no circumstances, may the user make use of the services and content on the page that is not exclusively personal, apart from the exceptions determined in these general conditions of use of this site or in the particular conditions that S2 GRUPO may establish to regulate the use of a certain service and/or content offered through the website.
If the culpable or negligent act or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website that causes the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of S2 GRUPO or of third parties – whether or not there is a benefit for the same – causes S2 GRUPO damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any kind, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, S2 GRUPO will have the right to address itself against the user by all legal means at its disposal and to claim any compensation amounts, including – but not limited to – moral and reputational damages, consequential damages and lost profits, advertising or any other costs that may result in their compensation, amounts of penalties or convictions, interest on late payments, the cost of financing both amounts that may result for the opposing party, court costs and the amount of the defense in any proceedings in which it may be sued for the above, for the damages and losses caused by reason of its actions or omissions, without prejudice to any other legal action that may correspond to it.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the above conditions of use please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access, content and services offered through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. S2 Grupo, SLU, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend access, services and/or contents thereof at any time, without prejudice to the provisions of these General Conditions or, where applicable, the Specific Conditions governing the use of a certain service and/or content intended for users of the website.
These general conditions contain all the terms agreed upon by the parties with regard to the subject matter of the same and any declarations, commitments or promises, verbal, written or implicit, prior to these conditions in relation to the object of the same shall be considered as non-existent. The fact that any of the parties does not demand at any given time the respect of any of the conditions established in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content intended for users of the website, cannot be interpreted by the other party as a waiver to demand further compliance.
NULLITY AND CANCELLATION
In the event that any clause of these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions governing the use of a specific service and/or content intended for customers of S2 GRUPO and/or users of the website, is voidable or void, in its entirety or in part, this nullity or voidability will not affect the validity of other clauses thereof, which will remain in full force and effect, unless the party claiming to be null and void proves that without the clause that results null or voidable the purposes pursued by these Terms and Conditions cannot be fulfilled.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.