Cybersane also supports security operators in the preparation, response and adoption of the appropriate steps for risk management. In this way we increase knowledge about the current situation of this type of cyber threat. The CyberSANE project is aligned with relevant regulations (GDPR and NIS directives) to increase the preparedness of organizations, improve their cooperation and facilitate the adoption of appropriate protocols to manage security risks. The actions contemplated within the CyberSANE project are as follows:
- User requirements and baseline scenarios.
- Security monitoring and analysis on (LiveNet).
- Web Intelligence and control (DarkNet).
- Data fusion, risk assessment and event management (HybridNet).
- Intelligence and information sharing - dissemination ShareNet).
- Privacy and Data Protection (PrivacyNet).
- Visualization and correlation of the different sources of information on the CyberSANE platform.
- Preparation and definition of pilot projects.
- Evaluation of the different parameters and proposal of best practices.