- The cybersecurity company has renewed for another four years its adhesion to this initiative of the Ministry of the Presidency, Relations with the Courts and Equality to promote the balanced participation of men and women in pre-management and executive positions, and management committees.
- In 2014, S2 Grupo was one of the first 31 companies to sign this protocol when it was launched by the Secretary of State for Equality.
- The company’s objective is to increase the participation of women in management positions from the current 16% to 30%.
- This initiative is part of # Evoluciona2, the CSR program of S2 Grupo that describes the company’s willingness to develop the business taking into account its responsibility to the people who work in the company and society in general.
Valencia, July 11, 2019.- S2 Grupo, a company specialized in cybersecurity and management of critical environments, has renewed its accession to the “More Women, Better Companies” protocol developed by the Ministry of the Presidency, Relations in the Courts and Equality.
Its objective is to promote the balanced participation of men and women in pre-management and executive positions, management committees, governing councils and boards of directors.
In 2014, S2 Grupo was one of the first 31 companies to sign this protocol when it was launched by the Secretary of State for Equality and now renews its commitment for four more years.
“S2 Grupo’s accession to this protocol stems from the strong conviction of the benefit that it has for both the company and society of having a management team in which there is a balanced participation of men and women both for decision-making and for the establishment of strategic lines and any other essential issue in the field in which we develop“, said Miguel A. Juan, managing- partner of S2 Grupo.
“For four more years we will work to achieve that parity through this initiative and other actions. Since the foundation of S2 Grupo, equality and promoting the presence of women in the cybersecurity sector have been one of our pillars and we will continue to work to make this is a reality“, said José Rosell, managing-partner of S2 Grupo.
In order to achieve this goal, the Secretary of State for Equality has established a series of protocols, objectives and concrete measures to be implemented to achieve this.
To this end, it has committed itself, among other actions, to ensure, whenever possible, a balanced presence of men and women in personnel selection and promotion processes; to ensure a balanced participation in internal training processes; to establish measures that favor family reconciliation of men and women and to pay special attention to avoid maternity being a disadvantage in professional promotion; to take into account the principle of balanced presence when there is a vacancy in a pre-executive, managerial position or the renewal of a member of the Management Committee; or sensitize, disseminate and train in female leadership, among many others.
S2 Grupo: #Evoluciona2, improve the world through 7 axes
S2 Grupo has been working for years to become one of the best companies to work for. In this sense, it has developed #Evoluciona2, its Corporate Social Responsibility program that describes the company’s strategy to develop the business without losing sight of its responsibility to the people who work in the company and society.
Although all these actions are part and have been developed since the creation of S2 Grupo in 1999, #Evoluciona2 means the progress and union under a single umbrella of more than 150 initiatives of good practices implemented by the company to contribute its grain of sand to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) with the conviction of contributing to a better, fairer and cybersecure world.
These actions have been structured around seven axes that are aligned with the objectives of sustainable development and which are:
- The team of S2 Grupo.
- Our families.
- Young people, the future.
- Health, well-being.
- The world.