SElink is the evolution of traditional ways to deliver and protect services from unauthorised access integrating smart mechanisms for bandwidth savings, network efficiency and security in a single product.
How does it work?
- Reduced deployment times
- Lower operational costs : get rid of unnecessary products and services, NO VPN, NO Static IP, NO Certificates required
- Improved service availability with low-bandwidth strategies coupled with smart mechanisms (No bandwidth overhead and ZERO encryption overhead)
- Simultaneous connections to different sites
- More stable connections even on poor networks
- Transport protocol Independent (Http, XML, XMPP, CoAP) for easy integration of heterogeneous and constrained devices through lightweight protocols
- Free from third-party vendor dependancies for integration
- Flexible deployments across systems and network topologies including client-to-client
- Crypto agility to survive long-lived assets
- Quantum-safe for a future-proof network
Network management and configure through a single pane of glass, for greater visibility and granular control over the access to your assets and services.